Student Membership Application
- Student Members of the Society shall be a student in good standing enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a recognized university or college working toward an engineering, geoscience, or related degree. They shall not vote, hold office, or hold membership on any committee in the parent organization. The annual dues for Student Membership are US $15. There is no initiation fee.
- The objectives of the Society are to advance the science of formation evaluation through well logging and petrophysical techniques; to develop the proper application of these techniques to the exploration for, and exploitation of gas, oil, and other minerals; to disseminate information relating to formation evaluation, log analysis, and associated technologies, and to inspire and maintain high standards of professional and ethical conduct on the part of its members professionally engaged in these endeavors.
- Understanding the above items (1) and (2), complete the application form and submit your application online.
FEES: Student Membership, including online Journal: $15.00.
Currently being sponsored by BAKER HUGHES. You will pay $.01 for the student membership.
Please create an account and add the following student membership item to your cart and pay to join as a student member.
How to become a Student member:
1. Use the "Create Account" link at the top to create an account. Make sure you choose your member type as "Student".
2. Log in and fill in your profile information in detail.
3. Add the following item "Student membership Due" to your cart and pay.