The workshop will take place at a historical Sola Strand Hotel with
panoramic views of the North Sea, the kitchen serves dishes with local
flavors, and a spa where you can relax and discuss geosteering with new
The program is planned for two full days November 1-2, 2022.
It will consist of 5 invited speakers,
up to 5 plenary sessions,
a poster session,
and interactive activities.
The workshop will include complimentary lunches and a conference dinner on November 1.
- Pete Heavey (Senior Advisor - New Well Delivery, Aker BP) “An operator’s perspective on the geosteering journey, and where next?”
- David Selvåg Larsen (Reservoir Geoscience Advisor, Vår Energi, Norway) “Advanced geosteering workflows on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.”
- Kelli Randall (Geosteering Specialist, Chevron Technical Center, USA) “Data liberation driving efficiency and innovation in geosteering.”
- David Pardo (Research Professor, University of
the Basque Country, Spain) “Machine learning for modeling and
interpreting geophysical borehole measurements.”
- Miklos Antics (Managing Director, GPC IP / GEOFLUID, France) “Geosteering geothermal wells.”